We often find ourselves in need of buying items that we don't find on physical stores close to home, or we like the convenience to receive our products directly at home or perhaps spending less is a prerogative not to exclude.
The E-commerce world is getting bigger every day. A lot of small and big activities decide to take their business online in order to reach geographically distant markets. If we add to this increasing percentage of eShop the high penetration of mobile devices, which is constantly growing as well, then we can do the math.
Smartphones, tablets and other devices with Internet connection are increasing in number every day, it's time to invest in the mobile field. And what could be better than the mobile apps market to sell products?
We've rounded up 5 shopping apps for your smartphone, with which you can make your purchases, browse thousands of products and whatever else interests you, directly from your device.
Let's start the list with the undisputed king of online shopping: Amazon.
The Amazon app needs no introduction. Most of you already know what we're talking about.
Amazon is the selling store with a wide range of products, from electronics and house style to books and clothing, not to mention that it's expanding to the food sector (fruit juices are sold as well).
Thanks to this app, you can:
- purchase products online (eBooks excluded);
- check the status of traceability of your orders;
- save the products you like on your shopping cart;
- share links of products with your friends and on social networks;
- contact customer service;
- search a product by framing the bar code with the smartphone's camera;
- create your own wish list;
- check the credit of gift cards.
Many features that you can find on the desktop version of the website as well.
Platform: iOS, Android and Windows Phone
If you don't want to miss any offers and promotions on big brands and products, we recommend our app Tempo di Sconti (Discount Time).
It's more than an app, it's a new Italian portal to save money and buy thousands of discounted products up to 70% off.
The range of products includes clothing, technology, personal care, household items and now travel.
With this app, you can:
- take advantage of special offers every day;
- discover all the discounted products divided by category and target;
- receive new offers with a free notification;
- buy safely through PayPal, credit card, bank transfer or cash in total mobility;
- share the offers on social networks;
- directly request customer assistance from the staff Tempo di Sconti.
It's a must-have app for your smartphone.
To all the house and home furnishings lovers Dalani - Home & Living is the perfect tool. It's an Italian community of online shopping, which offers a wide range of products.
Home-style enthusiasts will find thousands of quality solutions to furnish their homes elegantly. Dalani offers discounted products up to 70% off compared to the prices by other manufacturers.
With the app, you can:
- explore exclusive offers with discounts up to 70% off;
- shop in a simple, safe and fast way;
- stay up-to-date on all the current and upcoming offers;
- browse in an easy, fast and intuitive way;
- view high-resolution pictures of the products;
- easily explore the details of every single item;
Every day, a team of interior design experts selects the best products and brands as well as products from emerging designers. New members can always seize exclusive offers.
Platform: iOS and Android
Another well-known app with a lot of items is Mini - Buy Cool Gadget, Electronic Accessory, Watch at MiniInTheBox.com, Free Shipping.
Mini stands out from the other shopping apps because its goal is to sell the more extravagant items ever, which can never be found in the store close to home. Mini gadgets come from all over the world and you can find a wide variety of cool gadgets, electronic accessories, watches and lifestyle products, with competitive prices and free shipping to anywhere in the world.
With this app, you can:
- check out the new products and sales;
- add products to My Favorites on the go;
- read customer reviews for insights into products;
- get full access to your order history;
- pay for your purchases using PayPal, credit or debit card, Western Union or wire transfer.
Platform: iOS and Android.
Finally, the last app of our list is Wish – Shopping Made Fun!.
Over 30 million people are using Wish. With this platform, buying is smart and rewarding and that is because Wish is an app that rewards you for sharing what you like, gives you exclusive discounts on the purchase of items. Create your own wishlist (inserting the desired products) and in exchange you'll get access to discounts directly from dealers and brands that will make your head spin.
With the app you can:
- create a wishlist;
- share products to get discounts;
- save products in the cart for purchasing;
- check the status of gift cards;
- customer service.
Platform: iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
Photo credits: © Marko Morciano